Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Lords Prayer Part 1: (by Larry and Tiz Huch)

 1. "Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name." 

  • Our God is a good, loving, kind, caring, and generous Father.
  • We enter into His blessings by praising and worshipping Him. 
  • God's names reveals His nature. They show us who He wants to be within us, for us, and through us. Speak His names out loud and thank Him for who he really is in your life!
  1. Jehovah Tsidkenu: The God who is my rightousness
  2. Jehovah M'Kaddesh: The God who sanctified me.
  3. Jehovah Shalom: The God who fills me with His peace.
  4. Jehovah Shammah: The God who is there for whatever I need, whenever I need it.
  5. Jehovah Rophe: The God who heals me.
  6. Jehovah Nissi: The God who is my victory and protection.
  7. Jehovah Rohi: The God who is my shepherd and and guide.
  8. Jehovah Jireh: The God who provides for all of my needs.

 Now this is just to show you what in a way this really means, should you want to it is for you to repeat aloud.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!