Monday, July 25, 2011

Favorite Verse

So I was in church yesterday and the pastor asked us what our favorite verse was. ANd to bring it back next week. Well here are mine:
Jeremiah 29:11
"I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, to give you hope and a future..." This verse means a lot to me, it tells me that God has it all under control. That no matter what he knows what is going to happen to me. Also it says, 'plans to prosper you, to give you hope...'He gave us a good future. So I guess when they say "The future ahead is bright!" you can line it up with the Word and know they are totally right.

John 14:12
"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." Well, this one means a lot to me! Can you believe JESUS said this!!! WOW! He walked on water!!! And he said we could do what he did AND MORE! Wow, soooooo I can heal others, and I can walk on water, and I can raise people from the dead... AND WAIT THERE'S MORE! Why? Because JESUS did SOOOO much more!!! And we can do more than he did! SO doubt get out of my way! I'm doing what Jesus did, AND more!!!!

What is your verse(s)? Email us your answer, and tell us why it is your favorite verse(s).

xoxo,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!