Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Future, Plans... Timing

Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming about my future. What plans God has for me. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just too often I find myself wanting this time to be over and wanting to be in the future. But really we need to focus on what is happening now. If we don’t we’ll miss the moment. We were born for such a time as this! God has a future, and a plan for us. But he also has a TIMING for all of those plans. Because somehow they tie into another persons life. If I had just skipped all of my elementary school years, I wouldn’t have sowed into a certain persons life. Like I do all the time. I have friends on Facebook that I sow into by talking to them. By reading their posts and knowing about their lifes. So when I do see them, I know how they are. And if they are in need I can help them! See how we need to focus on the moment we are in. If we don’t we will miss so many happy memories. And memories are important. So live in the NOW, yes?

xoxo,
Tilly Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!