Monday, May 30, 2011

Bible Study

Hey... It's officially summer where I live! And, I don't know about you, but summer means a break from almost everything. All I am required to do is get up and get dressed and not watch TV all day. (Since I have you, my readers to write for, I don't think those requirements will be much of a problem.) Anyway, The Bible Study I regularly attend does not run in the summer, so I must figure out my own. This year, during the month of July, Tilly and I are having some of our closest friends and some siblings over to our house once a week for a Bible Study. But, it is unique. Instead of studying a book of the Bible or Bible stories, we will be reading a novel about a girl our age who face similar problems. We will then discuss how we can take the character's situation and apply it to our Christian walk. Since there are a range of different ages in our group, we separated the group into elementary school age and an older age. We will be studying two books. If you would like the names of the books we have used or are planning to use, you can email Tilly or I at tmgwcblog@gmail.com. I have a lot of material to suggest, but Tilly and I like to help personalize the material to the person and we would be happy to help you. Please, please, please talk to us, we are more than willing to help you out with all of your problems or we would like to rejoice with you as well!

-Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!