Friday, April 1, 2011

Rejoice!!!

I just had one of my family members die of brain cancer. I'm sure many of you have as well. It hurts, I was at the hospital all day yesterday, waiting. Just waiting, and comforting other family members. There were some points I thought I lost her, but we prayed. We prayed for her, and we spoke LIFE into her spirit. You can't just give up when something like that happens! You don't sit in the waiting room saying," Poor poor Aunt. Well, she'll be gone any moment now. We need to say good-bye and let go..." NO! We need to take action! We need to pray and fight in the spirit for her, because she can't do it on her own! Her heart may have been failing but her SPIRIT was alive and listening to what you said to her. We stood there watching her sleep, telling her we did NOT come to say good-bye, but to help her through it! We told her, "We heard you say you were the healed! DO NOT LEAVE US! You have so much more in life!" Yes, she died. Not because we weren't there. I don't know why but I DO know it wasn't because we weren't speaking to her spirit. She just went, and she is in a better place! She believed in Christ. She said the sinners prayer, and she is in heaven at this very moment!!! I rejoice in that! I get a peace in remembering that. And I hope you do too.


All My Love~~~ Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!