Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Philippians 1:24-25


 Philippians 1:24-25

' 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.'

This is so true. It is much more necessary to stay here. It also takes God in us to say, "You know what, I am going to give up my pleasure in being with God. To be here with you teaching you, and leading others to Christ." It's a very selfless act. Now let's read verse 25:

' 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will reamain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith.'

So after saying it is necessary to stay, we are finally convinced. Because knowing and doing are two different things. In verse 24 we said we knew what we had to do. So we knew, but haven't yet done it yet. But in verse 25 we say we will stay. And we do this with Gods help. He always wants us to aske him for help. Why? Because he loves us. And people willl want to help you because they love you. So God is all powerful so he wants to fix things right up. He is so good.

~~~~~~ Tilly Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!