Thursday, December 23, 2010

Numbers 6:25-26

    I love Numbers 6:25-26 it says: 
"May the Lord bless you and keep you, and may His face shine upon you and give you peace."
     I read a book once were one of the characters said that but he also put the back of his hand on someone's forehead and prayed this:"May the Lord bless you and keep you and may His face shine upon you and give you peace. And may you choose Him before all others. Amen." I think that is such a good verse, why? Because, do we not all forget the those verses and try to put those words into our own words, but we fail to make them say the same thing. So I have memorized this verse and put my hand on my family members forehead and pray that very same prayer. In fact, I go around the house praying that silently in my own head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice and appropriate! Thank you!